Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Break and Some Chevron

School's out for summer!!  Yahoo!  Time with my own children, park dates, beach trips, and down time.  Do you ever feel like you run a marathon every day?  That's how I feel!  I run around all morning getting lunches, bags packed, kids taken to the places they need to be, run to school, bust booty all day, run and pick up the kids, run home, fly around trying to figure out what's for dinner, homework, bath time, bed time, collapse!  So happy to have a little time to just enjoy life and relax!

I've been thinking about decorating my classroom for next school year already.  I know chevron is uber popular, but I love it!  I have been creating a new alphabet wall to put up in August.  I hope you all love it as much as I do!  I think it's adorable.  You can find it for sale here in my TPT shop.



And speaking of chevron, Mandi of MOORE Fun In Kindergarten is hostessing a giveaway of some lovely chevron goodies!


Here is a pic of her huge chevron set she is giving away.  There are also goodies from Miss Kindergarten and A Cupcake for the Teacher.  Check out the blog post here for the giveaway details.

Have a wonderful summer break, everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kindergarten Kapers! You just won the mini-giveaway over on my blog! Look over my TPT shop and email me (laughinbrunette@hotmail.com) to let me know which pack you would like:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Firstgradeblueskies
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

KindergartenKapers said...

I'm super excited! I have been out of touch for a few weeks, but am feeling better now! I will check things out ASAP!

Post a Comment