Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ramblings

Summer break is winding down, and I'm super excited to get this year rollin'!  This week has been pretty uneventful as far as my classroom goes, as it's been mostly ready for a week.  However, we did have our kinder parent orientation meeting on Tuesday, and it went super smoothly.  {Yay!}  14 families out of 23 in my class came!  That's a great turn out for summer I think.  The families all seemed very nice, and the kids seemed super sweet and calm!  Crossing my fingers that the good vibes I'm feeling come true on Monday.  :)

Tomorrow we go in for our teacher inservice day.  I'm looking forward to seeing all my coworkers and putting the final touches on my class.  I promise I will take my camera in tomorrow so I can share it with you all.  Monday will be here before we know it.  Thank goodness my daughter's school doesn't start until after labor day, and then the little one will start preschool {sniff} on the 11th.  Less stress for me the first week, and fewer lunches to make!  :)

Now for the good stuff!  I uploaded a few more lovlies to my TPT store.  I suffer from severe migraines, so this summer I decided I needed to make up a substitute binder and get some emergency sub plans in place just in case.  The ones I've had this summer landed me in the ER, so that will not allow for the hours it takes me to prep for a sub on a normal basis.  I'm giving you the cover page in editable form as a freebie {click the pic} so you can add your name and room number to it cuz I loves ya!  The rest of the binder dividers and forms can be downloaded in my TPT store here.



Enjoy the last few days of summer, my friends!  I have no plans Saturday and Sunday so I can enjoy the kids and be lazy.  {Giggle!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment